1. A week or so ago I decided that I was going to start watching Veronica Mars. Now I watch it as often as possible and after only a short week, am in the middle of season 2. Many people told me how much they loved it over the past few years and now I'm kicking myself for not hopping on the bandwagon sooner. Then again I may pull a Felicity or Gillmore Girls if it doesn't end the way I want it to and end it when everyone is happy and people are in the relationships I want them to be in. Right now, I'm loving everything about Veronica Mars. Judge me if you must.
2. I signed up for the DC half marathon and so I've been running a bit. Well, twice so far. But it is a start, right?
3. It has gotten real cold here the past few days - I'm talking single digit temperatures. Wowza.
4. I am really starting to feel like things are normal here - I know most of the people at parties now, I am making more friends and am being included in things, etc.
5. I went to the opera last week - La Traviata. I wish I could tell you to go see it, but if you are in New York, skip this one. I loved La Boheme, though.
6. Tonight for FHE we played "Minute to Win It" which was highly entertaining.
7. I made a bet with someone last night that I would kiss someone by Valentines Day. This is all sounding very familiar - is it not?