Thursday, February 23, 2006

Almost March...

I haven't really posted anything personal in a while, so I thought I'd take the opportunity. This week has been very busy...so busy that I haven't been able to watch American Idle...I mean...Idol. I might be able to fit in the results show tonight, but that's pretty weak considering that I haven't watched either episode.

On a funny note, my friend posted this on craigslist the other day and I hope that you find the humor in it like I did. Somewhere between a bar and her house, she lost her shoe...and this is her desperate plea for it to come back:
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mis/134720489.html

Not sure what lies in store this weekend...but if its good, be assured that there will be pictures on Monday.

Seacrest out.

2 comments:

Joshua Porter said...

I didn't know you had a blog!

Steph said...

the rumors are true. too bad people don't post on it very often.