Tuesday, February 28, 2006

too much king cake


In honor of Fat Tuesday and Mardi Gras, my office has received TWO king cakes today and we're all wearing beads. Mine are green and gold and if you want to know what I did to get them, you'll have to ask me later. My boss found the baby this morning in the first cake and as far as I know, no one has found the baby in the second one. If I get lucky, I'll post an update. By 10:30 today I had already had two pieces of sugary cake...maybe I should give up sugar for lent. haha. When did I become Catholic, you ask? Never.

UPDATE: I walked by the good king cake(I did a taste test) a few minutes ago and decided that for lunch, I'd have another slice. Look what I found!!!!

I've also included a link for you so that you can find out what finding the baby means for me and my life AND a recipe if you want to make one for yourself.
http://www.gumbopages.com/food/dessert/king-cake.html

1 comment:

Joshua Porter said...

What up!?