Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Just chillin

Ok so I haven't posted anything "real" in a long time. I'm not even sure who looks at this blog anymore...no one ever makes comments on it except for Pace & Joy. Anyway; life has been great lately. I've been super busy partying with friends and having a blast. I'll soon have some pictures from this past weekend and I'll post them asap. On Friday, Kristy, Laura, and I threw a surprise party for Silvia's 25th birthday, Saturday we went to a great activity in Palo Alto called the "Acoustic Cafe" where Kristy & Seth performed some awesome songs on the guitar. "Careless Whispers" by George Michael is now my ringtone. :) Sunday night we had dinner with friends from our ward and ate some "Popozao Surprise" which tasted mighty delicious.
I seriously feel like I'm back in college; its awesome...

2 comments:

Steph said...

Of course it would still be worth it if you guys were the only ones who read it. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. :)

Yancy said...

i'm with Ryan.