Thursday, June 29, 2006

Oh yeah......

There are some things that I keep wanting to mention...so here they are in no particular order:
1. Summer reading time has taken off without me, but I'm hoping that some of you readers out there can tell me what your all-time favorite book is so that I can check it out.
2. My coworker received a dozen roses today from the President of our Association to thank her for all her hard work...but she's out of town for her cousin's wedding until next Wednesday. So thank you to Rebekah for letting me have the roses. :) They are beautiful!
3. I had my dad fill out this map thing online to see where he's been around the world and here is his map. If you want your own map, click here. Very cool. Only a few more to go Dad!!

4. More pictures from Duck Beach...Joanna is amazing. All the pictures I'm in have a common theme....do you think I had a good time?

No comments: