Monday, June 12, 2006

Thoughts...

Lately I've been thinking about my summers as an EFY counselor and how awesome that was. I wish that I could go back to that time in my life. Almost all of the good friends that I had through college were because of my association with EFY and summers just don't feel the same without it. It was my battery recharge for the year and I could definitely use it right now. I've been feeling so uneasy lately and I'm not sure why. I don't know if its because I need to leave San Francisco, or because I've been seeing Rick an awful lot lately and that entire situation still makes me upset everytime I think about it. It's been really hard to be in the same place with someone who knows you better than anyone there, but act like you've never seen them before. I hate it.
Yesterday I went to church and had dinner with my grandma. Spending time with her is always great; she's 92 but doesn't act a year older than 29. :) What an amazing woman. We laughed, we cried, we ate, we did manicures, we watched a chick-flick. Good times. I'll attach pictures asap.

1 comment:

Jason Graham said...

You are loved. Life is hard sometimes... remember life tends to go in the direction of the corners of your mouth.

LOF