Thursday, June 8, 2006

Whenever I read posts like Yancy Zimmerman's, I feel inspired to be a better blogger. I feel so close to him, even though I am so far away. With that in mind, I want to try and be better at actually letting people know how I am doing rather than just showing pictures of the things I do on an every day basis, like sing like a psycho at a karaoke party.
Life in general right now is pretty moderate. I have wonderful friends here in San Francisco, but there are definitely things in my life that make me want to leave. Especially after my trip to North Carolina, I've been thinking about switching coasts. I'll definitely keep everyone up to date on that huge decision, but its something I'm thinking about.
This last week has been good. I've decided to give up candy/sweets again to be supportive to my boss who is getting married in 3 weeks. We're giving it up together and so far, so good. After doing this for a year and a half not too long ago, it isn't that big of a deal to me. I haven't even had a headache! On Sunday I went to a barbeque and ran into an old friend from EFY; that was awesome. After that we came home and hung out with some good friends and watched Napoleon Dynamite. Great movie. I've gone out to eat a few times this week to say goodbye to people who are leaving San Fran and to celebrate a birthday! Not that I like saying goodbye to people, but gathering with friends is always a good time.

1 comment:

Yancy said...

ah Steph....I love you. (but you know, you could have made my name into a hyperlink to my blog)

:)

But no really, I really do love you.

I'm seriously contemplating moving back to NY after I graduate in April. It would be marvelous to have you out here as well.