Thursday, July 13, 2006

Excited

So...I decided that since Melissa was going to be in Utah for a week in September, and the Fab Four (Matt, Scott, Steph, & Melissa) hadn't been together in FOREVER, (it's been at least 3 years), I bought a plane ticket today and while I'm there, the four of us are going to see Peter Breinholt at Sundance that Saturday. I want to jump for joy. Hooray. I LOVE PETER B!!! AND I love my friends.

Lets not forget about watching Matt dance around like a salt shaker the night before the concert.
Oh how we love him.


UPDATE: I'm an idiot and bought the tickets on the wrong day. Hopefully I can exchange them...or else I'm screwed. CRAP! Anyone want 4 Peter B tickets on Saturday, September 9th?

1 comment:

Steph said...

I always call you guys when I come home. Don't worry. You guys want to buy my tickets?