Wednesday, July 5, 2006

First day back at work and its already Wednesday

I know that for most of you who read this blog regularly but haven't seen me in the last 24 hours, you're probably wondering where I went on vacation. As soon as I get home tonight, I'm going to post the pictures and tell you all about the awesome two day adventure that Kristy and I had. I don't really have a good excuse for keeping the vacation such a big secret except for the fact that we didn't really want any advice on where to go or what to do while we were there and we didn't want anyone else to come. :) I ate so much junk over the weekend that I've thought about going on that hunger strike with Cindy Sheehan for sheer health reasons.
Last night was a lot of fun though too. We went to a barbeque hosted by the Monta Vista ward in Saratoga and swam around the pool, chilled in the mostly-luke-warm tub, and laughed with friends. Luckily Adam drove so that Kristy and I could sleep in the backseat the entire way home. We. were. tired. Within the week all my friends should be getting back into town from their summer breaks, so life can resume as usual. the end.

No comments: