Friday, July 28, 2006

I saw my mom in a catalog.

Last night before I closed my eyes and went to sleep, I decided to look through the Fossil catalog I received in the mail. I was just flipping through the pages when HOLY COW...there was my mom in her 20s in the pages of the catalog. Now...I know that some of you know my mother pretty well and some of you may not know her at all, but I swear to you that this is her 20-something identical twin sister walking through a field, modeling for Fossil!! Do you think it looks like her?

3 comments:

Steph said...

I emailed this to my dad and he said that it doesn't look like her...at least not her boobs. ha!

Jason Graham said...

Well at least she's walking in some rather large tracks of land...

Kimberly Badger said...

Ha, ha, ha! I can't stop laughing! Pace's comment is SO funny! And he's right the boobs throw it off. Ha, ha, ha! Still laughing.