Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Saturday

8:00 am hit snooze for the first time
8:30 am convince myself to get out of bed even though I went to 2 am the night before.
9:00 am Drop off laundry at wash & fold on Chesnut street (only .75 a pound).
9:30 am pick up Jeff
9:45 am eat breakfast at starbucks and introduce jeff to the banana chocolate chip coffee cake that is SOOOO yummy.
9:50 am Go to target and get stuff that I need...like Q tips.
10:30 am Go to Home Depot to buy rope for Tug of War game
11:30 am Get home, shower, get on our way to Oakland for the Battle of the Bay ysa activity.
1:00 pm Finally get to Oakland for activity and can start enjoying Melanoma Madness since we are out of the city.
3:00 pm had akward encounter with ex boyfriend at activity
3:30 pm Leave Oakland and head back to SF.
4:30 pm Get home
5:00 pm Leave home to play the violin at Rebecca's baptism
6:00 pm Baptism starts
7:00 pm I play the violin while Laura sings and Jeff plays piano.
8:00 pm Silvia suggests that we eat pizza for dinner....and I agree.
9:00 pm pick up Tommy, eat pizza, watch cool tv show.
10:00 pm Teach Tommy how to do yoga inversions in the living room
11:00 pm Talk to Laura about her crush.
12:00 am writing this....

1 comment:

Steph said...

I can't tell you because I'm going to surprise my roommate with it when she comes home from her sabbatical in Utah.