Friday, August 18, 2006

My daily life

This week has actually been very low key. I've attempted to go to bed fairly early almost every night but my plans have been nixed almost every time. Its my fault though; I take complete responsibility. Maybe its because I've actually been in town for almost 2 weeks which is crazy for me since I was in town only 3 weekends since June. I feel like I need to go somewhere. Soon! Good news: the San Diego trip that I've been waiting for is coming up in 2 weeks and I can't wait. Our house is busting at the seams and rumor has it that there will be tons of single adults party-ing it up. Should be a good time. Tomorrow morning I'm going surfing with the ward; hopefully everone has a good time and no one drowns. hmm. well...for those who know me well, you may know that i'm semi lying.

No comments: