Thursday, August 31, 2006

Why I haven't been blogging.

While Silvia was waxing my armpit, she accidentally knocked over a lamp and it fell onto my forehead. No bruise, but there is a huge goose egg. Exhibit A:

I guess I could use this as the excuse behind my lack of blogging this week, but its really that I have been insanely busy at work. So that I can take tomorrow off for San Diego I've been working late every night and have had various other things going on, so blogging has taken a back seat. I'm stressed about San Diego but trying to not be so that I can just enjoy it and have a good time. There are about 60 people that we know about who are coming but there are sure to be a lot more once every one shows up. It should be a great time; I just hope I remember everything that I'm supposed to bring. I feel blah right now. Sorry for the lack of creativity. I'll be back next week with plenty to blog about after my crazy weekend.
~Steph

3 comments:

Kimberly Badger said...

Waxing armpits seems like a dangerous thing to do!

Anonymous said...

You are very photogenic! you must be a great actress.

Anonymous said...

Guys I think Steph's friend Kimberly is right !!! Waxing armpits seems really dangerous thing to do and if you have me Silvia waxing you ! I guess is kind a dangerous too !!!