Tuesday, September 5, 2006

I do have pets

I am the type of person right now who could never have live pets. I feel like I'm not home enough to take care of them adequately. I have made up for this lack in my life by having pets at work. I thought that I would show you some pictures of the cat and dog that I own right now. The dog's name is Paperclip since I discovered a slight magnetism in his nose, so he has held a paperclip for me in case I ever need it. I adopted him from the lady who used to have my job since I figured it was good luck to keep something from her old desk. The cat on the other hand is my guard cat. I've hired him to scare away potential suitors who may not be good enough to date me. His name is Azrael. I'm hoping that he also scares away Smurfs.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bad CAT! Bad!