Monday, September 25, 2006

I guess you're lucky

well...more so that I'm lucky. I'm in Frederick, Maryland right now which is on the border of the beloved West Virginia. My weekend is coming to a close, but I just wanted to check in real fast and tell you all how amazing it has been. I've been able to hang out with Melissa and Aaron, and Mauri has introduced me to about 500 people, ALL of which have been amazing. Melissa is family to me and its wonderful to be with her. Seriously. I love that girl. I've also loved getting to know Mauri better. Last night we sat on the bedroom floor and while teaching her the fine art of eating oreos and milk, we looked up people on lds linkup. Great times. I've been super impressed with the quality of people that I've met here. I'm going to say my word one more time. AMAZING.

Z-out.

No comments: