Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My 25th Birthday

1. In San Diego my friends surprised me with a cake and sang me Happy Birthday. The rest of the evening felt like a birthday party and I even got to have the first song--karaoke of my choice.
2. Laura invited everyone over and made dinner for me on my birthday. She's so sweet!
3. Katherine, Carlee, & Rebekah took me to Andale on Chesnut St. for my birthday and gave me a $25 itunes gift certificate.
4. Went to a Peter Breinholt concert with Scott, Melissa, & Matt.
5. Scott gave me a handmade journal. I've been coveting one of these journals for years. It is now one of my most prized possessions. EVER. I mean - I cried when he gave it to me - as in, I bawled. Matt & Mel also gave me a starbucks & target giftcards.
6. I went to the temple on Saturday. And that was awesome.
7. Bought myself a diamond ring. Its awesome. I love it.
8. I got bangs. I love them. I need more.
9. I spent 3 days with my 3 best friends on the planet.
10. Saw Beauty & the Beast. Glad I have another memory of seeing that play now.

It was my best birthday ever. Nothing else could beat it. What was your best birthday ever?

2 comments:

Steve said...

wow, you really cleaned up this year!! good job! I love it when that happens! Happy birthday!

Jason Graham said...

Man I suck. Happy birthday you sexy thing!