Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Oh yes...a fashion show.

So today when my boss told me that I could obtain some tickets to see the Macy's Passport Fashion Show this Thursday at Fort Mason Center, I was ecstatic. I've never been to a real fashion show before. And this one is big. Tickets are super expensive and the first lady of Rock & Roll will be there to host it. No, not Gwenyth. I'm talking about Priscilla.


I'm taking Kristy with me and the most exciting thing about it is that we get to dress up!! I'm thinking that I'll wear my black cocktail dress with my fur stole and do a nice curly updo on my head. Sound good? I can't wait!

1 comment:

Steve said...

yeah, so the reason i do not post is becuause nothing exciting has happened to me in a while. Bummer. Hopefully that will change soon!