Friday, September 29, 2006

Some of my new favorite pictures

I'm here with Melissa right now and while we're waiting for Aaron to arrive so that we can go to dinner, I got some pictures off her camera that I've been wanting for a while. Here are a few of my favorites. On a side note, my work in Maryland is done for the week and I go home in a few days. I'm not super excited.

This first pic is of me and my 3 bestest friends. In fact, they've pretty much surpassed the friend status. They are family.

Based on what I just said about them being family, I don't know why it looks like I'm going to eat Scott, but the expression on his face is awesome. This isn't his scared face. This is a laughing really hard face.

This last picture is one for my mother. I have a family picture up in my room where she is making a similar face. She hates it, but I love it, so here is my proof that its ok to have scary pictures of yourself up for others to see.

No comments: