Friday, September 22, 2006

What should I wear?

Well, I decided which dress to buy long before this post was written, but I had a bit of a hard time deciding which dress to buy yesterday. I took these with my phone in the dressing room and sent them to my roommate. This is why having a camera phone comes in handy.

The first dress I tried on was purple. I thought it was very flattering to my figure and I don't have anything that is purple. Matches my coloring well.

The next dress made me look a bit too much like a hippie. Cute on other people, but not on me.
The last dress I tried on was this ivory thing. Very see-through and while it is cute from the front, I felt like it made me look preggers from the side. A dress like this is super cute on super skinny people.
You can kinda see the shoe on the left and the weird heel. It was also slightly higher than the one on the right. I'm glad I bought the one on the right since my feet are still killing me from our mile hike to the Pavillion. Ouch!
Me & Uzi at the fashion show. We had awesome seats and had a great time. I loved the dancing and seeing clothes that I would never think about wearing was interesting too. Now I'm going to quote Kristy upon seeing some of the "industrial" clothes. "Am I in Germany? Is that a Nazi or something?" Awesome show, great time. The end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like to correct my other half and give the full quote. . . "where are we germany? That's neo-nazi!"

that was great especially followed by "ooh, i like the red dress."

Steph said...

followed by "umm...Kristy, which red dress? They're all red."

Anonymous said...

my first impression on your dress was Purple dress was very nice! the center dress reminds me of what a Norway Viking wife might wear or a german. And the the last dress is pioneer-ish.
Of course Uzi would like the red dress :)

ps
I think it is funny to see you look @ the camera screen when looking into a mirror :-D