Friday, October 13, 2006

Fun filled weekend

So this weekend is going to be packed FULL. Tonight I have to run a bunch of errands before going home, bake some pumpkin bread for the church activity I'm in charge of tomorrow night, hit up a party for a bit, then I'm going to a showing of Goonies at midnight with some Palo Alto people. Tomorrow I'm spending some time with a good friend of mine and then I'm going sailing with some other friends. Then tomorrow night I'm putting on a hoe-down at church. Woohoo! Get your cowboy boots on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How was ye olde hoe-down? I wish I could say I heard it was amazing, which i'm sure it was, - however my S.F. hoe-down eyes&ears decided to skip it... what a punk! (he may blame this on me - but I had nothing to do with his playing hooky!!)