Monday, October 30, 2006

So tomorrow is Halloween. In case you didn't know, I LOVE parties. A few months ago some friends and I decided to throw a Halloween bash and the lovely Alyson volunteered her parent's house in Los Gatos. The setting was incredible and we even decided to give the party a Hollywood theme. You can't completely see the sign that her parents put up outside their home, but you can see part of the "Halloween" instead of "Hollywood" sign in the background of this picture. You walked in on a red carpet to the most happening lds party around. Here are the pics you've been waiting for.


Here is the awesome Karren Thomas. You can check out her blog here. She threw a party a few years ago and I went. That's how our friendship started. Did I mention that she's awesome. Below, she's pictured as Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra.

This is what Bruce kept on saying on Saturday night. Guess who.
"The answer is: the girl who had the most creative idea for my Halloween costume. " Me, duh.

Adrian as the cutest boy scout around and Joy has one hot tin man. I still have glitter on me from being near her.


Dan was dressed as Daddy Warbucks (you'll see his sidekick below) and Buck was Richard Simmons. He won the contest for the sexiest costume. Nice legs.

This is Silvia and Justin dressed up like Mulan and Shan-Yu (or however you spell it). I told her that she and Justin win the prize for being the hottest multicultural couple at the party.

It looks like they found Osama after all AND he's a patriot. Thanks for the laughs Derek.

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT! Katie looked awesome dressed as Pat Benetar.
Rob had an amazing costume...too bad he didn't come in riding on top of a minivan. He made such as awesome teen wolf that he won an award for best look-alike. Well, he tied with someone else, seen below.

I still can't get over how adorable JJ looks dressed like Annie. If Annie would have looked as hot as her I probably would have actually liked the movie!! And Dan, you can be my sugar daddy anytime.
Gladys made such an adorable Minnie Mouse..too bad you can't see her awesome shoes. Joey also won the best look-alike for Jack Sparrow...he'd been growing out his beard for weeks...and Jake won the best invisible man award...I mean...he made an awesome Darth Vader.

Jane and Sam came as Brangelina...and Zahara was in tow. Too bad Shiloh didn't make an appearance. They looked great!

Brannon has to be one of the funniest people I've ever met. He came as Cruella Devil. His eyelashes were incredible. He makes a really hot woman.
Jason, Brannon, Buck, and Todd....nice costumes boys.

Here's the pic you've all been waiting for. That's hot. I'm now thinking about dying my hair blonde and wearing scarves in my hair daily. What do you think?
And in case you're wondering what Paris looks like in the morning, here you go.

3 comments:

Steph said...

uzi, every time i see the pic of you with the elvis wig on, it makes me laugh.

Unknown said...

Steph: Like usual, it's amazing!! Love the pics, love the whole thing!!

PS: You & Uzi are SPECTACULAR as Paris & Nicole... I definitley support your going blonde and wearing big scarves & big glasses. :o)

Anonymous said...

Yea, talk about some serious bed head!