Monday, February 26, 2007

Because I Can't Think About Anything Else

I hate to bring up something that has already been discussed, but I haven't gone to lunch today and so I pulled out my stash of "Go Lean" from my file cabinet. I can't freaking chew the cereal because of this damn thing on my teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Well, I technically can but it is extremely difficult)

Thank you to everyone who has been so nice to me about my grill over the past few days. Seriously...I don't know how you have been able to look at me without laughing (with or without the word "Sizzle" written on it) because if any one of you would have had this awesome grill, I would have been laughing at with you.

Next time (Heaven forbid there is a next time)I get a grill, I hope it looks more like this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks! This is bringing back all sorts of horrible orthodontic memories!! My ortho was the bane of my existance during my junior & senior year, and come graduation day (also known as Braces Off Day) he was my favorite man on the planet!! I bet you can't wait to be rid of your grill - even with the personalization a la Uzi. ;o)