Monday, February 5, 2007

Funny How Things Happen

So as I've told you, I was at home this past weekend. My old room is still full of a lot of my junk and so whenever I'm home I try to go through a few things and get rid of bits and pieces. I picked up a notebook from a college class yesterday morning and what I found inside was my picto-paper from Brother Grant's English 111 class at Ricks College. The basic idea of the assignment is that we had to take pictures and write a paper on each one. The following picture (sorry its so rough) was taken on Pier 39 here in San Francisco the week before I started my college career.


The last sentance of my paper really stuck out to me when I said:
"I've had so much fun here in San Francisco this past week; its a great city and I'd love to live here one day, but we'll see where life takes me."

I was 17. I had completely forgotten that I even thought that. Funny that I got exactly what I asked for. I think I should keep that in mind.

No comments: