Monday, February 19, 2007

Day in Sunny San Francisco

So today was beautiful. Again. For the third day in a row. Unbelievable. Autumn and I decided to do things today that we'd never done before in San Francisco. For me, this was a little difficult, but luckily, we did find some interesting things to do. After eating breakfast at The Grove, we headed over to Mission Dolores to see what there is to see. Did you know that the city of Saint Francis was created on June 29, 1776? Only a few short days before our Declaration of Independence was signed. Pretty awesome. I was super impressed by the basillica and since Mission Dolores is the oldest building in San Francisco, I'm glad I finally got to check it out. After that, we went over to the MOMA and saw some very interesting art. Only half of the exhibitions were open so it was half price day! We had a recommendation to walk across the bridge at the top of the building but we unfortunately couldn't get all the way to the 5th floor since some of the exhibits were being installed today. I guess I'll just have to go back.
I was so sad to see Autumn go home. We have such a good time and great conversation whenever we're together. She's so fun and one of the most amazing people I know; I wish she lived closer! Good thing my family lives in Utah so that I can see her whenever I'm there. Love you girl!

No comments: