Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fit for a Princess

So a week from tomorrow my first little niece is going to make her grand entrance into the world. I cannot wait! I've tried not to think about it too much since I knew that thinking about having a niece = spending money. I heard about Etsy a few months ago, but today I decided to get down to business and buy a few things for my new little princess. With three older brothers, this little girl is going to need all the help she can get to be as girly as possible. I bought her three things. Eat your heart out. I hope they come soon so that I can take them when I go to Utah in 17 days to see her.

My sister has always loved fruits & veggies, so I thought that this hat would be totally appropriate for one of her children.

Yeah...I just couldn't resist on this one.

How beautiful is this quilt? Etsy just may become my new addiction. Not a good thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh! That little hat is so cute!! I love nieces and nephews - they have got to be the cutest things ever. My brother says the only reason kids are spoiled is because you can't spank their Aunts.... and I tend to agree with him - particularly after I spend the entire day (and several visa transactions) devoted entirely to them.

Heather L said...

So cute!! I can show you how to knit great little hats for about two bucks...make her wear them before she grows old enough to think they are stupid.