Tuesday, February 13, 2007

LDS Stock.com


A really good friend of mine just started up this cool website called LDS Stock.com where you can buy all sorts of Mormon paraphernalia. While I'm not a huge fan of the Christus Crystal Cube, I think that a lot of these things would make great birthday presents for that very special Mormon in your life. Personally, I'm a fan of the heart-slide neckalce. I have a friend getting married in the Nauvoo temple this July; a porcelain miniature of the Nauvoo temple would make a great cake topper or a little gift for them to remember their wedding day. This site is cheaper than other ones out there and it definitely saves me a trip to the BYU bookstore next time I'm in Provo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That site is sweet! Way to go pace. I am a huge fan of the CTR ring collections ! How are you doing Steph!

McGowan