So Heidi tagged me the other day and I've been pretending that it didn't happen, but here's the deal. I'm supposed to write 6 things about me that you don't already know (but some of you may know these things already, so you'll have to get over it)and then tag some other people to do the same thing. Here goes nothing:
1. In highschool I was part of the Colorguard & Winterguard. We were the first Winterguard team at my school and when I found this website, I realized that pictures of my old team are probably on the wall in my high school band room and I am their idol.
2. I mentioned this to someone the other day, but I've come to realize that people don't know this about me anymore. I started playing the violin when I was 5. Other kids may have been athletic and cool when we were growing up, but I could play the violin. I took lessons for 12 years! I wasn't always the best, but I was good. I wish I played more now. Since getting called to be a ward missionary, I have a feeling that I should practice in case Dan asks me to play at a baptism.
3. I've told you readers about my jaw surgery before, but I failed to mention that because of my jaw surgery, I have nine titanium pins in my upper jaw and a metal plate holding me all together. True story. I have a metal plate in my head. No, I don't beep at the airport.
4. I've been to 47 of the 50 states. The only ones I haven't been to are: North Dakota, South Dakota, and Michigan.
5. Uzi and I are 5th cousins. Really. Our common ancestor is William Clayton who wrote the hymn "Come, come, ye Saints." If there are any more of you out there, lets form a club.
6. When I was 8 I put my cat in the refrigerator to cool her down. Come on, it was hot outside. Luckily someone in the house heard the meowing before I killed her. It sounded like a good idea at the time, ok?
This took me the better part of the day to think up things that some of you readers may not know. I mean...gosh, I bear my soul just about every day on here. Ok so now that I get to tag others,....I'm going to tag Kim, Katie, Kristephanie, Jill, and Heather. Get on it ladies.