Friday, February 16, 2007

Schedule of Events

So this weekend is going to be great. I can't wait for another hour to go by so that I can get out of here!! Here's what I've got planned so far:

1. A nice 3.83 mile run to burn the chocolate that I ate at lunch:
2. This is where I'm going dancing with JJ & Uzi tonight.
3. Tomorrow morning Trainer Tommy is going to whip me into shape:
4. After that, I'm going out on date with a really nice guy...
5. Then...after stake conference, Tommy, Stu, Uzi, More, and I are going to see this guy. Sigh....
Its ok to be shy Matt...I get all giddy when I think about you too.
6.Then Autumn is coming to town which is going to be awesome. We haven't played in San Francisco in two years; crazy!!! I am so excited for her to play with me! Amazing girl.

Can this weekend be any better? I mean...it got a pretty awesome start today. Definitely can't complain about that.

No comments: