Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend O'Fun

So it's Sunday night and I am dead tired. This weekend has been jam packed with fun-ness. I'll be able to give you a more comprehensive update tomorrow night once things settle down a bit, but here are some highlights:

So on Saturday Matt took me on a date, and on our way to lunch, I saw this on the side of the road. I couldn't help myself. What the...??

On Sunday after stake conference, a few of us went to Stinson Beach. Donald had to lay down on the blanket to keep it from blowing away. It was sunny, but a tad bit too windy. We didn't stay too long and I'll probably have sand in my ears for the next year.

Tonight Matt, Autumn, and I were sitting around when we decided to go on a scavenger hunt of sorts. We made up all sorts of categories and we basically just ended up taking pictures of random things around San Francisco. One of those random things was a little dog.

Matt and Me at the Civic Center
Autumn and I posed by the infamous robot, but unfortunately, you can't see the robot behind us. Hmmm.

Some other highlights included the concert which I blogged about on Saturday night as you can see below. It was completely amazing. Seriously, I've never been to a concert that I enjoyed more. I was laughing, crying, and when Matt Wertz looked into my eyes, I melted. yikes! Check out Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers. Really. Amazing. Matt took me to the zoo on Saturday which was way fun. I hadn't been to the zoo in years and I loved making fun of how ugly the animals are. Oh..and Friday night, some of us girls danced at the Starlight room with people who could have been our grandparents. Kinda scary, but we had a good time.

All for now; night~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i could not help but laugh that you did a scavenger hunt. I can't wait to talk to you about that!
Sounds like an awesome weekend! ROCK ON!