Monday, March 26, 2007

And in Review

I don't have the pictures off of my own camera yet from this weekend, but be assured that it was full of good times.

On Friday I met up with Uzi, More, LaNae, and Lucinda downtown so that we could go here to see my roommate perform songs from this musical. Fantastic job, Laura!

Saturday morning, Kristy, Laura, and I cleaned our apartment from top to bottom in preparation for Rebecca to move in this weekend. We scrubbed the floors and found a critter that had been living in Kristy's speaker for who knows how long. Luckily it wasn't a mouse or anything; just a HUGE spider.
Kristy and I made a run to our favorite store and then we came home lickity-split to get ready for our "Steaks & the City" group date with our manfriends and Silvia (and her manfriend of course). We ate some delicious steaks prepared by Matt M and then we headed up here to walk around and eat gelato. Everything about Sausalito was SO good!

No comments: