Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Brandi Carlile

In January of 2006, I went to see Brandi Carlile in concert. In fact, one of my very first posts was about that concert. I went with Susan and LaNae and we all just fell in love with her music. She has more passion than a lot of artists about the songs they sing. In fact, I would hope that I would have that same amount of enthusiasm in anything that I put my heart into, but she's great at what she does. Seeing her sing makes me want to rock out and yell/sing at the top of my lungs. Well, a few weeks ago I saw that she would be making her way back to San Francisco on April 2. She was here last year the same night as KFOG Kaboom, so I didn't make it to the Great American Music Hall due to my patriotic obligation to see fireworks. Anyway...this time, LaNae and I are going for sure. I just bought tickets and I'm sooo excited! If you'd like to check her myspace page out, click here. For her main website, click here. If you want to see her in concert, you may want to buy your ticket right now because they're already sold out on one ticket website that I tried. Matt, that may be a hint.

No comments: