Friday, March 9, 2007

Duck Beach Here I Come

So last year I went on the most amazing vacation to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. I made great friends and don't take it lightly when I say that that weekend in Duck Beach changed my life. It was so relaxing and it was awesome to get away from some of the things that were on my mind at the time. Just picture in your mind 35 people staying in one amazingly beautiful house right on the beach and then partying with about 500 people every night for like 4 nights in a row. Yeah, it sounds like my kind of vacation. Did I mention that I made amazing friends? Heather, Kim, Rustin, Brent, Mauri, Alicia, and Aaron were all people that I became friends with out on the beach during that beloved weekend and have played with since then. Well, I bought a ticket last night to go back for another round of relaxation and good company this memorial day. I can't wait. I could use a vacation!

No comments: