Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ok, last post about Leslie Hall

I can't promise that this will be my last post ever about Leslie Hall, but it will be at least for this week. Last night when Uzi and I showed up at the Hemlock Tavern at 7 on the dot, my heart sunk. The line to get in was out of control. Lucky for us, Uzi knew one of the guys in line and he loved Uzi enough to let us cut in with him. I found these pictures on flickr a few minutes ago and since the pictures from my camera aren't great, here is some footage from the guy that stood in front of me last night at the concert. In this first picture, Uzi's head is at the bottom. I know that this sounds weird, but the guy that got us into the concert is the one with the A's hat on, so I know that its her. If you live in a city that Leslie's going to in the next few months, pay the money to go see her; you won't be sorry. I saw absolute joy in some people's faces last night...and that is worth way more than $10.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is awesome! I am becoming a ceWEBrity! :) I'm everywhere!