Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bowl-O-Rama Birthday Party

On Saturday, we celebrated Buck's 26th Birthday in style at Sea Bowl in Pacifica. Since Buck likes to have fun birthday parties, he requested that everyone dress up. First he requested that everyone dress disco style. Then he re-nigged and asked that everyone interpret what a bowler is and dress like that. Not as easy as it sounds, but this is me and Uzi getting ready for the evening in my room. That's Buck dancing in the backgroun with my hairbrush. Its at times like that when I think to myself: "I love my life."

Here are the finished products:

Me, a.k.a. Sizzletastic

Uzi, a.ka. Trashy Tina

Here we are posing like hard core bowlers. Or something like that.

Here's Seymore Uselac, a.k.a. Matt throwing his ball down the lane.

For the party, Silvia stole this outfit out of your mom's closet. If she wants it back, let me know.
Justin stole this from a girl at the mall; if you see someone without a uniform at hot dog on a stick, let me know.

Kristephanie ZundelacSince it was Buck's Birthday, he took a picture with everyone who came to party with him. This is my favorite picture...and it happens to include Roommate.
OK... just for future reference, if Joe McFarland dresses up for your birthday party, you're pretty special. I LOVED Joe's mullet. Nice job Joe.
Here are some awesome bowling shots; you like those pants, don't you....

Buck & Roommate getting serious...I wish you could have seen in person how tight Buck's pants were.

Sil & Justin were their usual cute selves doing little dance routines while waiting for their turn to bowl.
Buck...what are we going to do without you? Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! Those are fantastic!! Love them! Absolutely love them!

xox