Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Cool people DO read my blog

No offense to those of you who have been reading for a while now and I haven't mentioned you...but I got the coolest email today from Laura Dave. Who's Laura Dave you ask? She wrote the book London is the Best City in America that I read a few months back and LOVED. Here's the email; read it for yourself.

Hi Stephanie,

How are you? Hope this note finds you well. Someone from my publisher sent me the link to your blog. Thank you so much for the nice mention of LONDON. What you said made my day---I'm so glad that you enjoyed it.

My next book is coming out in March of 2008. It's called The Divorce Party. I'll add you to the mailing list and send you a note when it hits the shelves.

all best,
Laura
How awesome is that? I seriously feel SO cool right now. Just because I know you'll be curious, here's my response:

Laura,

WOW! Thank you for the email!! I think its awesome that you read my blog. ha! I would love to know when your next book is coming out. Seriously...LONDON made me think about a lot of things in my life differently. I read it at just the right time. If you want to add me to the mailing list, please use another email address of mine so that I make sure to get it: stephzundel@gmail.com

I'm writing another post right now about your email. It made my day.

:)

Stephanie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am speechless... this is seriously the coolest thing EVER! You are read by celebrities and authors and famous people! Steph, this is the first (and most difficult) step towards your own Rock Stardom. When you get to the top of the pop culture ladder, please remember us lowlings down at the bottom.