Monday, April 30, 2007

Gallon Challenge

I had friends in college who talked about trying the Gallon Challenge (drinking a gallon of milk within an hour), but I never saw someone actually try it in real life. Oh boy was it ever my lucky day when Jeremy and Bruce informed me that they were going to give it a try this past Friday night.
Meet the contestants:
Jeremy DittmerBruce Edwards

Kristephanie Zundelac.
We didn't attempt the gallon...but we did eat a bunch of oreos with our milk. Its the only way to go when you know you have to drink more than one glass.
About forty minutes into the challenge, Jeremy moved himself to the backyard.
I sure hope it wasn't because he wanted to be alone...It was at about this point that we decided that Jeremy needed some "alone time."
I came back inside and you can see how hard Bruce tried to finish his gallon. Wus!
Luckily, by the end of the night everyone was feeling well again.
Since Kristy and I have a joint name, we decided that Bruce & Jeremy needed a joint name since this contest pretty much makes them the male version of us(bffs & roommates who talk each other into doing ridiculous things).
Ladies and Gents, I give you Jucy Dittwards. The losers of the Gallon Challenge.

No comments: