Tuesday, April 24, 2007

new links new links new links

Not sure if you noticed some new links on my sidebar under "Random blogs & sites that I like" but I wanted to tell you about them so that you will notice them. :)

1. Life in a Nutshell is about a girl from NC who lives in London with her husband. Don't get me wrong..I love my life, but hers looks like it would be fun too.
2. Hola Isabel just seemed to be insightful quips about life. I found that I related to some of the things she said...and its my blog. So I added it.
3. Must Get Hobby is a new favorite. I don't know who writes it, but my gosh they are hilarious. Read this blog. Each post has made me laugh out loud.
4. You like Ashley is some random lds girl and I kinda liked her blog the other day when I found it. See if you like Ashley too.
5. Shenanigans is a blog that I kinda posted about the other day. She's an American girl who married an Irish man...and they live in Ireland. Quite funny.
6. Madeline Elsey is my roommate's childrens' illustration website (its actually called Elbows & Knees). If you know of anyone who needs an illustrator...hook this amazing woman up!
7. Bookshelves of Doom is a blog about books and due to some of its recommendations, I spent wayyy too much buying books the other day. I wish I had that much time to read. That's all I gotta say.

Ok now go check them out and enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... how the heck do I get on your list?

mist1 said...

I love it when people talk about me. Thanks for the mention. And it's just me. I am not a they. Although, sometimes it feels like there's a lot of us in here.

Anonymous said...

hey, just realized you made the mention. thanks!