Sunday, April 1, 2007

Tornado?

Have you ever been in a tornado? An emotional one? I've been in both. Neither is fun. At least in a physical tornado we all know not to trust our local weather man. Trusting your heart is a completely different story.
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. As well as being an emotional wreck, I've been with my family all weekend. My female cousins and I held our first "Granddaughters' Weekend" with my 93 year old Grandmother in Vallejo, CA, this weekend. Even all three of the great-granddaughters were here for the event. Now I'm just chillin' on the couch with my sister and niece in between sessions of General Conference...still trying to figure out what happened to me on Thursday night.

1 comment:

Yancy said...

emotional tornadoes are no fun. i know. i've been in several.
i'm sorry babe.