Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yeah, I'm sick of it too...

Here are the pictures of the dress that I bought to wear as a bridesmaid to Melissa's wedding. I realize that I recently bought a white dress from JCrew, but due to issues with the dying of the dress, I decided that it would be worth it to get another dress and keep the white one to wear at will to church or wherever. Then to make the dress modest, I got this sweater in black to put over the dress. With the pink bow that Melissa is getting for me that will go on the dress, this is going to be the perfect look for the August in Illinois wedding. Until the wedding, I'm really hoping that this will be the last post about the darn dress. I now have three new dresses within a week; gotta love spring.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Girl, CUTE DRESS! You will have to add me on your blog thingy! I finally have a blog! :)

love.boxes said...

Cute. Love the sweater too!

Uzi said...

A sweater in August, in the mid west? You are gonna DIE!