Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dental Dinner with Kristephanie Zundelac

Last night Kristy and I had all of the graduating dentists from our ward over for dinner. We had some awesome food and then we played a rousing game of group charades. Some of the favorite clues from the night were "Dog House," "Stool Sample," and "Bucking Bronco."


We didn't get all sappy on the boys; we just laughed and had a good time. I'll guess they'll never know unless they read this that I cried watching them leave last night. Its not easy watching six of your best friends walk out of your life.

PS. If you ever need to know the name of a good dentist, I can totally hook you up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have it on good authority that they had a great time last night. Thanks for that!

xox

Kimberly Badger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly Badger said...

Don't know what happened to the first post:

Steph I miss your guts. We had a party at our house the other night and I suggested charades and my roomate looked at me like I was stupid. Time to get new friends. Shhhh don't tell them k? ;o)