Saturday, June 2, 2007

Facelift

My blog is temporarily experiencing a little plastic surgery. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm off to see the usa vs. china soccer game down in san jose this evening. too bad i barely woke up and wasted my entire day. such is life.

steph

PS. All of my old links have been deleted, so if you regularly check my blog and would like your site to be linked, leave me a comment and I'll link away. I found a few so far from the comments and from page referrals, but this could take a while.

3 comments:

Pace said...

Ooch, what happened? Since you have to rebuild anyway, why not try out wordpress.com? It's better than blogger...for some people

Unknown said...

Love the new colors! And I love love LOVE the title-box pic! Gorgeous! xox

Steph said...

pace - the kristephanie zundelac blog is on wordpress and this one is way easier for me to figure out. wordpress is not for me.
heidi - thanks girl! glad you like it. uzi took that pic when we were at martha's vineyard last summer. yay for good times. so sad that i didn't see you the other day. :(