Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm not a lesbian

but I am a lesbian music supporter...

Last night I went to see the Indigo Girls and Brandi Carlile at The Fillmore here in San Francisco. I've posted about my affection for Brandi Carlile before so I won't say too much, but she rocked. The Indigo Girls were great and it was fun to see them live. The highlight of the evening for sure was the contact high that I got from the many people who were smoking pot all around me. By the end of the evening I was feeling very relaxed and luckily, I went to bed before I got the munchies. :)

I'm not sure what it is about the Indigo Girl's music, but they're some of the only artists with songs that make me cry. Of course, last night was no exception. One of the last songs they played was called "Last Tears" off their new album and you can click here to listen to it if you'd like. I'll admit that I got a little teary eyed. Beautiful song.

I found these photos on flickr.

2 comments:

House of Smiths said...

I LOVE the Indigo Girls Steph! Cason thought I had a hidden agenda after he married me because I know their whole CD. I forget which one it is, I'll have to look. They have such cool harmony in their music and some of the BEST lyrics for sure! Don't worry I definitely don't think your a lesbian, because if you are then I am! haha

Sherry Ashford said...

I also love the Indigo Girls. I was very excited to see them in the lineup for Austin City Limits this year!