Friday, June 15, 2007

Pedicure

***I've been told to add a disclaimer to this post that Dan did this for the benefit of the children and that this has no reflection on his masculinity.**

A few months back at a Christmas service auction that was held at church, I bought a pedicure from Dan. Just so you know, I paid top dollar. This was no cheap pedicure. I forgot about it for a few months and then I realized the other day that Dan is moving this Saturday and I still hadn't gotten my pedicure. Tonight, that all changed.

Here's Dan doing some prepping my feet, a.ka. removing the existing nail polish.


Yeah...not sure what exactly is going on in this picture, but he must think that there's candy on the emory board. yummm


The caption for this photo is "just act natural." yeah...act like you do every time you paint toe nails, Dan.


Here's the amazing finished product. That's right. Those are polka dots and various colors on my toenails. The deal is that I have to keep it on for 2 weeks and wear flip flops as much as possible. Awesome. Done.


Nice job on the toenails Dan. By the way, SF won't be the same without you. I can't believe you're leaving. Sad day. Nade. ski.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! This is fantastic! Love the pics, love the faces, love the polka-dots, love everything!

xox

acte gratuit said...

Dan is such a cool guy! No, you don't know me. I just stumbled into your blog. But I do know Dan from my S.F. days. Now, opposite of you, I'm on the East coast longing to be back in California.

Steph said...

yes, dan is a nade. seriously. i heart him.