Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Santa Cruz Fun-o-rama

During the day on Monday I was down in the South Bay to be with some friends. We went out to lunch and during the meal, I was told that it would be really fun if I stayed down there since their ward was going to the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz that night for FHE. I have a really bad case of Missing Out Syndrome, so when my friends asked me to stay and acted like they wanted me there, I couldn't resist. I hadn't been to the boardwalk in a few years and it was high time that I go live it up with these friends of mine. From left to right in the picture we have: Trent, Me, Clay, Dan, Dave, and Heather. It was the perfect night to be in Santa Cruz. It wasn't too cold or windy, hardly anyone was there, and to top it all off, it was 75 cent night. Every ride is only 1 ticket and each ticket is only 75 cents. Seriously...its a deal that can't be beat.






Here is a picture of Jared with the tiger that he won by knocking over some metal milk containers. As far as stuffed tigers go, it wasn't bad. A few of the guys were trying to win tigers I guess since they were all trying to beat each other at the game. What they were all going to do with the tigers when they got home is their own business I guess.












Me and Clay. We were trying to figure out during the evening what it is about scary rides that makes you laugh. Do you do that too? Yeah, I scream a bit, but I mostly laugh so hard that I cry. Most of my enjoyment came from watching the look on Clay's face while we were getting thrown around by the Giant Dipper or being hung upside down. Good times.















And here's Dave & Dan. So cute. I spent most of the day with Dan...and she's one awesome girl. Really like her. And Dave, well...., he's the best little brother of a neighbor that I've ever had. ;)



Here I am with Josh, Ryan, and Jared. This is probably my favorite picture of the evening. We were all supposed to be making our "serious" face. I was so happy to be with everyone again. I wish that we didn't all live so far away from each other. Not that an hour is that far, but you know what I mean. I just think that I'm one lucky girl to be considered their friend. Yay.

No comments: