Sunday, June 10, 2007

Rick-a-licious



This video was taken last year in Monterrey when a group of us went to the Aquarium there. If you've never really had the pleasure of getting to know Rick Buck, this is one of the reasons that he's so much fun to be around. Notice the guy in the video who looks at him while he walks by.

I had to say goodbye to Buck last night as he graduates from dental school today and is moving to Southern California. I'm getting all teary-eyed just thinking about it. I know that I'll see him again, but its just hard when a huge part of your life is suddenly a void. I hate goodbyes.

Bucky, I miss you already.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

ahhhhhh sad!!!! That was be hard to permanently live in SF and have all the temps (the dental students) move out! You get close to them and they leave!