Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Here's Some Advice

A while back I found Amalah's Advice Smackdown. Ladies, if you haven't checked it out, take some time to read her posts. Hilarious and great advice! I love the beauty advice that she offers on this blog and after hearing her recommendation for a facial cleanser, I decided to give it a try. My face has been breaking out a lot lately, so I didn't have much to lose.


I've been using it for only three days and so far I LOVE it. It isn't as "soapy" as I thought it might be, and my face is already clearing up. One of the most important things about it is that this stuff removes my mascara! You'd think that any old face wash would do this, but you'd also be wrong in that assumption. What? A face wash that actually removes the makeup on your face?! Gasp!!
I also had super chapped lips while walking around Sephora, so I decided to buy this:

I'm really really loving it and no, it doesn't make your lips yellow. Just enhances their natural color and makes them super glossy. Not sticky like these and half the cost!! I'm just waiting for someone to help me really try it out.
Any other really good recommendations?

No comments: