Thursday, June 21, 2007

work work work

So I kinda mentioned earlier today that I went into work at 5:30am this morning. I can't believe that I'm still awake to be honest, but I just wanted to check in before I go to bed. Good thing that I like those darn ophthalmologists so much. Lucky for me, I work with super pleasant people and when my coworker gave me these to munch on, it made my day. Holy. Moly. Seriously kids. Its like fudge poured over a cheesecake cookie. SO GOOD! I ate way too many of them today, but I more than made up for it in the time I spent at the gym watching SYTYCD. Hopefully in the morning there will be some good footage on Youtube so that I can share my favorite dances.

I know that many of you are wondering what the ending is to my story from this weekend and unfortunately there still isn't any type of ending. There is going to be a memorial service within the next couple days, so I'm glad that we'll be able to honor him in some way. Still nothing on the news, but I'm hoping that something will be said in the media concerning this great tragedy.

Hope you're all well. Out.

No comments: