Friday, July 27, 2007

Maybe I am Obsessed

Last night I went down to San Jose's Music in the Park because my favorite musician was performing for FREE. Who is my favorite musician?? Come on...I've only blogged about her 4 times before.
The one and only Brandi Carlile. I went down with some friends from SF and then met up with some people from Palo Alto. She was amazing like usual. Seriously...I know that you don't believe me when I tell you that she's incredible live because I haven't seen you there at her concerts. But I promise you won't be sorry if you go. Here are some of the pictures from last night, via Flickr.


She rocks. Oh...did I mention that I'm going to see her at the Fillmore on Sept 8??

1 comment:

Katie said...

She's pretty amazing. I've seen her twice and both times were awesome.