Friday, July 6, 2007

Fun on the Fourth

Yesterday was a super relaxing 4th of July. It is my favorite holiday of the year. It's always happy, the weather is generally good and the sun is out, good food is eaten, and there are fireworks! yay for fireworks. Here I am with Tommy, Mike, and Brandon getting ready to go down to the beach to see the most amazing fireworks display of our lives.

I took this picture of Mike so that he would officially be on my blog. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you,
Mike W.
and here he is again...looking a little embarassed.
Here's a video that I took while we were down on the beach. So awesome. I want to experience fireworks like this again. This video doesn't even show how amazing the fireworks were and it was a constant show for a good 2 to 3 hours. All fireworks, all the time. Loved it.


And the most awesome Brandon E. that I know. He and Tommy were roommates at BYU, so when I found out that I would meet him at Duck Beach, I was all excited. I was even MORE excited when I found out that he was going to come hang with us on the 4th. Too bad he lives in Richmond...And even though this is the most unflattering picture you may ever see of me on my very own blog, I couldn't help but post it. Steve and I were both holding out our cameras and somehow figured out how to make them go off at the same time (you'd think that all this would really involve is pushing the button on mine, but you'd be wrong). HILARIOUS. and scary. ok seriously, go to the next picture.
I'm closing my eyes in this picture, but I don't care. I just want Roommate to know that I love her and I think she's amazing. I'm so glad that she's my roommate!!!
Me and Bruce. Heart him. :)

And here we have Angie, Kianna, and Megan. I need to spend more time with these girls. They're great.

Hope you had an amazing 4th of July!!

1 comment:

Hawkeye said...

In this photograph Kianna looks so majorly beutiful just like in real life.