Sunday, August 26, 2007

Where Fun Never Grows Up

Yesterday I went to the California State Fair in Sacramento with two really good friends.



We did all sorts of exciting things. First on the agenda: Get a breathalizer test.



I guess to drive one of these bad boys they wanted to make sure that you were sober. Since Andrea is Italian and this is a typical Italian car, we thought it would be fun to let him drive a typical American car.


After driving around a huge obstacle course, we decided to get in touch with nature a little and see some animals. Tommy & Andrea were so excited, they did a little happy dance.



And inside, we all fell in love with this little guy:



Have you ever seen all three of us so happy?



I haven't...and I've known these guys for years. Awesome.


Next on our list was to try some fried food.



Tommy and I shared a fried snickers, but you could get other fried foods like the following: Avocados, Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwiches, Frog Legs, Zucchini, Coke, Veggies, Twinkies, Cheesecake, and this sandwich was the strangest. {Pace, check out the sandwich}

Then we tested our romance skills:


Andrea really is an Italian Stallion.

And I must not have been holding the handle correctly..ahem.

And Tommy was mild.

We saw all sorts of animals:






Even some dead animals...


Before leaving, I had one special request: I wanted to ride the swings!! I love these things. I could seriously ride them all day.




1 comment:

Pace said...

mmmm with honey! Honestly, I would NEVER try that. ok maybe for a million dollars...